It’s that special time of year again, a time full of sisterhood, opportunity, and a whole lot of judging in the ‘mutual selection process’ we know as recruitment. These will be both the longest and most intense four days that some WPI women have ever endured (Comparable only to Lesley Small’s 1968 admission process as the first woman at WPI, or Laurie Leshin’s first days in office as the first woman WPI president). There will be laughs, there will be smiles, there will be glares, and of course there will be tears.
If you are one of those Greek Life hopefuls then the Institute has just the thing for you. We are offering our recruitment survival kit this week at 44% off to match our new and improved WPI ratio! WOW, thats some big savings right there! Professionals here at The Institute have thoughtfully assembled this kit so that you will be prepared for anything those Rho Gams throw at you. Our kit includes:
- CamelBak 70oz. Hydration pack: Throughout the night you are guaranteed not to be able to find a single drop of water. So why not bring your own. This CamelBak comes in four flattering colors that will match any and all outfits!
- NASA Freeze Dried Food: This food can last for years, which is a good thing for you because you will 110% be missing dinner all three nights. Luckily, you won’t be able to taste anything different between this and DAKA.
- 2 Coats, 5 gloves, and a hat: Little did you know when you were putting on your cute little short sleeved dress that you will be spending quite a long time waiting outside for rounds to start. You will essentially roleplay as the homeless of Worcester for hours at a time. The other girls might be cold, but we have you covered with all the winter gear you may need.
- Monopoly: Waiting between rounds boring? Break out our fun game of Monopoly to make (and quickly lose) some friends. Luckily the waiting between parties allows you just enough time to finish a game.
- Kevlar Vest: Death glares can be deadly so gear up with our heavy duty Kevlar Vest. If a girl doesn’t get invited back to her top choice and you did, you’ll be covered. Who said looks couldn’t kill?
- Lie Detector: This bad boy will be going off like crazy when Rho Gams tell you that girls will be singing a little as you walk in (they will be screaming), or when someone tells you that they aren’t tired at all and “just love talking and getting to know new people”.
- Tissues: There will be tears. If you haven’t seen them yet, you will soon. Sad tears, happy tears, tears just cause. Remember the Camelbak? Hydrate or diedrate. You’ll thank us for this one later.
Our kit will not only help potential new members find their homes but it will also help sorority women across chapters hold onto their sanity! BUT WAIT THERE’S MORE! If you purchase within the next 5 minutes not only will we double your order but we will also add the Sorority Squat Kickstand!
That’s two kits and a Sorority Squat Kickstand for only $19.99!
So buy now, and may the panhellenic odds be in your favor!